Ludum Dare 18 this Weekend!
For those not in the know the Ludum Dare competition is a competition for Indie Games Developers. You have 48 to make a game (practically) from scratch. Its a solo competition so I cant call in my partner in crime olip.co.uk to do the artwork for me.
Rules are as follows:
- You must work alone (solo).
- All game code and content must be created within the 48 hours.
- Games must be based on the theme.
- All libraries, middleware, content creation, and development tools are allowed.
- Source code must be included.
The themes for this edition of the compo are currently being voted on here.
I doubt I will be able to come up with much in the 48 hour limit, but im hoping to get at least something remotely playable!