Well here is some flash i did a couple of months back now. I had planned to do a whole series of these and upload the source for others to use on their site, but other projects came up that required my attention more. Perhaps I will get time to do them this summer
Worms two was the third project I undertook during my stay at Rockpool Games and was certainly the one i got most excited about. It was a tough project with extremely tough deadlines.
There were two coders, one being myself, and an artist on the project. It was coded in J2ME and ported to multiple handsets. I enjoyed parts of the project, such as the random level generation algorithm and the particle system, however the majority of the time was spent wrestling with bugs that only appeared on one or two handsets
Despite this it was phenominally successfull scoring game of the month as Orange Mobile and getting a perfect 10/10 score from the Total Mobile Magazine